When issues or troubles arise in your furnace, you can place your trust in the highly rated DeBary, FL heating system service specialists at Mid Florida A/C. Our service technicians will get the work done quickly, cost-effectively and with the highest standards for quality.
Nearly every day, we receive positive feedback from local homeowners like you. Read their latest reviews to see what they've been saying.
Full-Service Heating Solutions
- Furnace Installations and Replacements
- Furnace Repair and Maintenance
- Heat Pump Services
- Heater Installations and Replacements
We service all makes and models of heating systems, no matter what the problem is. Some of the most common sources of trouble include:
- Dirty air filters that prevent the warm air from traveling freely through the ducts
- A malfunctioning thermostat that doesn’t trigger the furnace to turn on when it should
- Faulty pilot that prevents the burner from igniting
- Inadequate maintenance
For that last point, we recommend having your furnace serviced annually by one of our technicians. During these service visits, we will check the major components, tune up the furnace and make sure it is running as efficiently as possible.
Heating Installation and Replacement Services
Whether you are replacing your old furnace or you’re planning a new construction, installing a new heating system demands a technician who is well-versed in electrical work, natural gas and ductwork. You need a fully trained and licensed HVAC expert who will make sure the work is done in accordance with all local and state safety regulations. Working with a respected company like Mid Florida A/C will also protect the manufacturer’s warranty.
You can usually expect a furnace to last roughly 15 to 20 years. If yours is within that range or beyond and is beginning to malfunction, it may be time to consider replacing it. Through consultation with one of our experts, we will assess the state of your current heating solution and help you find a solution that will best fit your needs and your budget.
We’re always offering some special deals and discounts through our online coupons.
Why Choose Mid Florida A/C
- We’re family owned, local and A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau
- We install top quality equipment and provide our own extended warranties
- We have the experience and expertise that comes with over 35 years of providing excellent service